Friday, May 4, 2012

Inspiration For Friday


 Do It Anyway

People are often unreasonable,
illogical and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind,
people may accuse you of selfish ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful,
you will win some false friends and true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank
people may cheat you;
Be honest anyway.
What you spend years building,
someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness,
they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today,
people will often forget tomorrow;

Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have,
and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis,
it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.



Mother Theresa




I love this poem, and thought it would be nice to post it today for a little inspiration.
I am thinking maybe I could do this once a week, a photo and a snippet of something that makes you go ... ahhhhh.. that is so true, or something that makes you smile ;)


I have been playing with my camera and a new tripod today. There is so much to learn... 


 Picked some forget-me-nots from the garden and remembered about this beautiful little tea cup my aunt gifted me years ago. If you are interested it is from the "Royal Albert" , Memory Lane collection, and is probably considered vintage by now, I have to have had it at least 30 years.


 I love how these forget-me-knots are different shades of pinks, blues, purple and white. They are growing all over the place in my mom's garden so I dug some out and put the in pots for my own garden. 
They have a lovely scent too, so delicate.


My photo has been edited for an artistic look, using textures and a quote brush by Kim Klassen . 


Have a great weekend,