Thursday, April 19, 2012

Printable Nest Tags. A Gift to you.





A little gift from me to you.

I made this printable sheet of six gift tags in 2010 and just came across it again today.
The sheet comes with 6 tags and some words that you can cut out and add to the tags as I did above. They really are lovely when you print them .

What I do is double the card stock and glue a blank piece of card to the back for a nice strong tag. Then I rub the edges with some ink to give it a worn edge.

I hope you like them.
Click on below image and save from there.
This is a high resolution 8x10 inches file.


I believe this vintage bird nest was from The Vintage Moth 
maybe the ledger paper too, but am not 100% sure on that.

Thank you all for the lovely comments and support on my return to blogging, I am so grateful to you. I now need a new look but can't decide what to do yet. I am not used to this new blogger dashboard either.






17 comments:

  1. Lovely tags..thanks! I know just when blogging gets comfortable they go and change it allllll around....thanks blogger for making my life miserable:):) and blogging is supposed to be FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear Lynn thanks so much for the gorgeous Tags. Love them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lynn, thankyou for your wonderful tags, I simply LOVE them and they are saved :)
    I have been shortly away,too- as here we have had health problems, and my husbond still has-I hope it is nothing seriously.
    Tomorrow I go to take my grandchild with me home, for a little week- to have beautiful hours with her.
    Hugs to you,
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lynn,
    Your tags are gorgeous! I remember a few years ago when I first came to Blogland, I bought printable tags from you and I loved them! These are fab as well.
    I hope you are doing well : )
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags, thank you for sharing. Good luck with the blogging!! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, what a beautiful gift to share! Thank You!!
    Hugs
    Terri G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynn! It's Lynn here! I was wondering where you have been. Glad everything is OK. Thanks for the tag page. I went back and read your post before last. I have skipped a bit of time here too. Just remember...Your blog is your own and you must not try to please others. Please yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely. Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, your tags are beautiful, can't wait to use them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful tags Lynn...thank you so much for sharing them!
    Hugs,
    Carol Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK you so much....the tags are so beautiful. And I am crazy for birds nests!

    Have a great weekend!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Lynn, for your kind and generous gift. These are so charming and I know I will be using them a lot!
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for these pretty tags! I'm not sure what I'll use them for, but I've saved them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Lynn...these are so beautiful! I can't wait to try them out.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the beautiful tags Lynn!

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing them, Lynn!

    Happy Spring!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much Lynn. I've saved them but haven't printed yet. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and leaving a comment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me using the email link.