Sunday, March 16, 2014

Peace, Joy and Serenity




I love this quote by Thich Nhat Hanh.

I read a lot of spiritual books and am trying as much as I can to live in the present moment. To focus on what I am doing in this moment. Which, in this moment , is writing to you :)

When you are in the "now" as Eckhart Tolle calls it , you do feel a sense of peace, joy and serenity.

As for my photograph today , I was giving my 15 year old niece tips on how I take some photos. Not that I am a pro' but to her I am . We put this glass jar on the bathroom floor with some of my dried herbs that had gone to seed. I like this bathroom because it is all white except for the shower curtain, towels and some accessories. Then we did some editing in Photoshop. Hope you like it. A friend said it looks very Zen.

I hope you get a chance to feel some peace today, take some quiet time and be still.




5 comments:

  1. Yes ,I love it Lynn, it is a very beautiful photo, and your qoute also, I wish I couls do that,you know!! Live a bit more in the present moment, I`m alwayes thinking ahead, or worrying ahead !!
    Thank you for a gentle kick, with your post, my dear.
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Lynn! So spiritual....perfect three words for all of us.
    The colour of the vase is absolutely gorgeous; would look great in my bathroom too ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say your niece has an excellent photography teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo Lynn and so very peaceful with the quote. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and leaving a comment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me using the email link.