Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gothic Arches Birthday Palooza

Another birthday to celebrate, The Gothic Arches challenge group is 2 years old... Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
For the next two weeks there will be different challenges, the first being "cupcakes" and the second one is to create a Gothic Arch card, so this is my entry for both combined, but I so enjoyed making this card today I am sure I will make more :)
I have missed creating arches, I just love them, but I had to take time off to concentrate on my classes which are over now, so I can get right back into it.

I used a double sided card stock for this card.
The girls are from a collage sheet by Gail at Shabby Cottage Studio,
and all the other elements are from a collage sheet by Pam at From The Craft Room.
I used a rub on for the words "Happy Birthday" and finished it off with some glitter glue and a little crystal on the girls party hat.

Here is the inside, I added a little trim to the bottom, then it is blank to write a special birthday message :)