Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Holidays






Hi there, I am still here just not an active blogger for the past six months. As I mentioned I was learning how to design in Illustrator and so my head as been stuck there since, I really enjoy it.

I opened a new Zazzle shop "A Whimsical World", where you can find my latest whimsical designs, everything has been created from scratch by me, right down to the polka dots :)

Photo above was taken with my iPhone and altered for Instagram , hope you like it. I just LOVE my iPhone, it was my birthday present, I love the camera it has and playing with all kinds of apps to process the photos. Fun, fun, fun....

I just wanted to drop by and wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday season and New Year. I wish you moments of joy , laughter , time to rest and dream, good health and peace in your heart.

I will see you in 2013....

With love,