Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vintage Style sewing and a beautiful Treasury

Look what's in my vintage linens draw, I have been doing a bit of sewing lately with tea and coffee died bits and pieces.
Below is a 4 x6 postcard on muslin featuring the sweetest little girls , also printed on muslin.

I also made this pretty vintage style bag with a drawstring, with a collage on the front, vintage bits and pieces that have all been tea dyed for that aged look.

Do you see the little bluebirds? I layered them over a vintage postcard image and printed on fabric. You can find the birds at Carol Anne's Boutique, thank you sweetie :) I am sorry I don't know where the postcard image is from. I usually have image in folders by peoples names but it wasn't in one.

Both will be for sale in my Etsy shop which I just re opened yesterday. If you are interested in my wildflower bookmarks, there are a few in the shop too.
I was really surprised to find that someone already included one of my wildflower bookmarks in a beautiful treasury this morning, I feel so honored :)

Here is a close up of the bag.

I have to share part of this Treasury with you, I love it. I remember way back when I used to love creating these on Etsy, during my Cottage Style days of selling there. Click here if you would like to go see it.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,
Lynn

All photos are clickable for a closer look :)