Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Digital work

I am really enjoying the class over at DJ's , and above is from our latest exercise. Feel free to click on the photo and see the original size, I just love all the effects we used.

Below is an experiment from one of my photos which I shared with you at the end of last summer.


This is the photo below. I am not sure if you would remember it, but it already looks really distressed doesn't it? I think that cone flowers are even more beautiful when they look like this one, they seem to have so much more character.
(feel free to borrow the original for playing around with)


Do you ever start a blog post and then not know what to say? I feel like that right now, so maybe I should just keep it simple. I can certainly talk enough at other times :)

Until next time........
Lynn