Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gothic Arch Challenge Postcards


The theme this week for the Gothic Arches challenge is "postcards". Here is my entry for this week. I know this vintage image of the three sisters and brother was free from a blog but I am not sure from who now. I usually put a name but didn't. Sorry about that.
I used petals from a paper flower which has maps on it behind the family if you are wondering what that is, only problem is I stuck it so flat with gel medium it doesn't look like a flower now :)

Today is Father's Day in Canada, and it is also our daughters 25th birthday. We are going out shortly to my inlaws because we are having dinner there, so I will visit everyone else to see your arches later. Hope you are having a great day, for the first day of summer it is just gorgeous weather here :)