Saturday, March 28, 2009

Awfully Big Art Adventure Altered Cutlery

This week on the Awfully Big Art Adventure challenge blog we have a guest hostess.
The lovely, and very talented Patty Szymkowicz has challenged us to alter cutlery this week and I have seen some beautiful entries so far, there are so many talented bloggers out there. You have got to see the georgeous works of art that Patty has created with cutlery too, I am suprised they have any left in the house :)

I created something that is so "me" , and I went with a spoon I had spray painted last year to make this nesting decoration which I can hang on my cupboard door.

I did it all with the glue gun, using bits of vintage doilies, some blue pearl beads for the eggs and some vintage pearl buttons up top.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are having an art filled, creative day :)