Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Altered Postcard Meet me in Paris

I have never been into the whole Paris theme but this collage sheet from Digital Collage Sheets just spoke to me and I have been waiting for the right time to use it. I also used some of Michelle's ATC backgrounds with it.
Our challenge this week in the Mixed Media group at ECS was to alter a postcard, so that's what I did, and I think I could get hooked on this, I have tons of goofy postcards that I don't want anymore.

The back of the postcard I glued on an image from The Vintage Moth, of a postcard and added a couple of stickers to it.

Now I have a question for anyone who uses wax. I am dying to try it and wondered if it would work well on this piece. The thing I am concerned about is the area where I added the photo corners. What do you think?