Friday, June 3, 2011

Color Drop Flowers

This is the "Color Drop Flowers" workshop with Martha Lever at

 I have been thoroughly enjoying this workshop.

 Martha has the sweetest southern accent, she is so cute too.
Her videos are awesome!!!

The bookmarks above were the last little painting session I had.
This is all done with water colour paints.


 This is a card I made for Tina in Denmark, we recently did a matchbox swap together.
I can show it now because she received mine already. Hope mine comes soon :)


 Little gift tags, love how the yellow flowers turned out :)
I love the whimsical look of these flowers too, and they are such fun to paint.


My first flower pot which almost ended being painted over, but I managed to salvage it, and the more I look at it the more I like it. 

So there you have it.
I highly recommend this class if you like this style.

Have a great weekend,
Lynn