Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Gothic Arch Pendant

Look at this beautiful pendant and ornament. I am in awe...

I think this may be called a collaborative work of art because it was created by my new friend Lynda of Diva Designs, using one of my collages created on a Gothic Arch.

Lynda saw my work on Flickr and fell in love with my Garden Nymph Gothic Arch, so she asked if it was available in digital format for sale. Nope, never thought of doing that, I have never even seen these designs on polymer clay until I saw hers, so anyway, I told her if she makes me a pendant she can use my design. She was thrilled, and look how beautiful it is.

Below is a matching ornament for the tree, but I can keep it hanging in my studio all year long.


Lynda creates polymer focal beads, pendants and ornaments. They are one of a kind works of wearable art. She specializes in image transfers and faux work, and would love to create a custom pendant or bead for you. She also has tutorials for sale in her Etsy shop if you are already into working with polymer clay. Me? Nope, not going to get into anything else, I have so many things I love to play with I can't even find the time for.

Here is the Gothic Arch I made last year. It actually is one of my favorites which I never could part with.
I have been having a bit of trouble getting into collage work lately, not sure why, but I do enjoy it and hope to get back to it in the New Year.
I printed this image on fabric too and used it on a bookmark. This was a giveaway.


Speaking of "Giveaways", check out Lynda's blog at Diva Designs. I noticed she has an ornament giveaway on a post a few days ago, but it ends soon so hurry, it really is beautiful :)

This talented lady just opened a second Etsy shop, Diva Designs 2 where you will find genuine Vintaj natural brass, Swarovski crystal beads, Preciosa crystal beads, semi-precious gemstones and metals. You may want to have a lookie if you are a jewelry designer.

Thank you Lynda for creating this beautiful artwork with my artwork, I love it !