Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays

What's a boy to do?

Does he look a bit angry at me?

It was at long last a beautiful sunny day, so I took the opportunity to take some photos of Cooper in the little Christmas neck warmer I found for him, the one he doesn't like :) He wants to tell you all Happy Christmas but he is busy eating his dinner at the moment.
(You can see him so much better if you click on the photo)

This beautiful little dog has the biggest heart, a wonderful soul and amazing energy. He has helped and comforted us so much the past two weeks since the loss of my father in law, and he has been visiting my mother in law regularly lately too and making her feel warm inside even though she is in pain. God bless you our little Cooper :)

For those who don't know, he is a Yorkie/Maltese mix, but he is a big boy at 15lbs now full grown, and just over a year old. He is so soft and snuggly, I don't know what I would do without him, but all you pet lovers know how that is.


I did have one day to be creative last week and so I painted this Angel in my art journal.
I want to use her as a little card to wish you all a happy, peaceful, blessed holiday this year.

It has been a wonderful year with all of you, and I know it will be another wonderful year to come :)

I also want to take this time to "thank you" all so very much for your thoughts and prayers, your beautiful comments on my last post.

For all of you who are missing a loved one this week, may you find peace in the good memories you shared and may your heart heal a little more.

Much love,
Lynn