Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Altered Box, Santa with children


I am so into creating for Christmas right now, I love it !
This is a paper mache box I have altered using one of my favorite Victorian Santas with the sweet children.
The snow is made with Golden's modeling paste, I gave it a wash of titan buff when it was all set and then sprinkled just a touch of glitter. ( I am not a glitter girl, can't stand the bits getting all over me.)

I glued bits of green, tinsel, some glittered stars, jingle bells, and I am loving the silver ivy leaves I found.

I always wait too long and can never get done all I want to as far as Christmas art, so this year I decided to start really early.

Speaking of Christmas, I now have two digital collage sheets in my Etsy shop for your creative pleasure. Click on the images for a better look :)


I have used some of my favorite images and I have lot's more to work with , so you will be seeing more I am sure of it :)