Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Swap with Terri

Terri from Blooming Ideas and I just finished a one on one swap, and here is what I sent her. I can show it now because she has received it :)

I do not have mine yet, it will probably be here any day now because we mailed them on the same day.
We started off by making a tag for each other then I thought, let's do a bit more. So Terri came up with the idea to do a small canvas in a Petite Doll theme or Suzi Blu theme. This is what I came up with.

Below is the tag.
We decided on Vintage girls as the theme. I made mine all fabric and trims with this beautiful girl from Itkupilli

Maybe tomorrow I will have my swap from Terri and show you what she created for me :)

Hope you had a great day, it was quite warm here and sunny so I got outside and did some cleaning up in the back yard.

On another rather sad note, I just found out that Baxter the therapy dog, passed away peacefully on Friday :( Oh, I know he was very old and in rough shape , it's still sad and his owners must miss him terribly.
I found out too, that Baxter was a rescue dog, there was signs of abuse and he had heartworm and gum disease at that time. Well, he sure did well with all the love and care from his owners, what a very special dog, my heart goes out to them.
(If you have no idea what I am talking about, view my post down the page to find out more about Baxieboo.)