Monday, October 19, 2009

Gothic Arch Challenge Risqué

This weeks challenge at Gothic Arches is Risqué and this is what I came up with.
It feels good to participate in a challenge again, it really pushes you to go outside your usual themes and styles.

Did you know that Karen from The Graphics Fairy, who shares some delightful vintage clip art with us has a "Brag Monday"? I just found out this morning. If you have created anything using any of her free images, you can go and post it there on a Monday, then we can all go around and see what each other has been doing with these great images. Go on over there and read what you have to do. I posted "The Witch" an altered postcard I did last month which you can see here if you missed it. I used the Witch and a bat from Karen's collection.

Credits: Vintage lady from a CD of mine, hand with cards and phone dial from Ailsing.net