Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Altered Tin ~ Halloween

I put together this altered tin in a Halloween theme, just for the fun of it because I have a few tins waiting to be used. Then I realized I used the same little guy on the front as I did from my tin last year, I guess I like him a lot :)
All images used on the front of the tin are from Digital Collage Sheets

Inside, the little girl is sitting pretty on the pumpkins all dressed up for trick or treat :)
This sweet little fairy is from Lisa's Altered Art

If you have never tried altering a tin and would like to, I have a beginner tutorial on my blog, just look in my right hand side border to find the link, and let me know what you think if you give it a try. I would love to see what you create.
The tutorial is for a Fairy tin but you can do any theme really, just have fun :)