Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tag Tuesday and Mystery Plant

I was in the mood for a challenge today after not being so creative all week , so I am joining in the Tag Tuesday Challenge for the first time. This week's theme is Travel, and what I did was revamp an altered postcard I had created which I simply just didn't like. I like it much better as a tag with this vintage lady.

My next post will be my 100th post, so I am having another giveaway :) Please check back soon it could be tomorrow if I get the gift finished.

And now, I have a question for you gardening people out there. I have a mystery plant in my garden, it has not bloomed yet but as you can see in the photo it is ready almost and looks rather strange. You have to click on the picture, the close up is soooooo neat, and I won't say what it sorta reminded me of because I just do not have a dirty mind *giggle*

I can't for the life of me every remember seeing this before, but it could have been a plant that someone gave me last fall and is just now taking off. It is a rather large plant so far too. I just had to have a before and hopefully and after photo if it does flower because I don't want it looking like this.
Everything blooms so much later here in S.Ontario than most of you in the States and especially in Britain, all I have had so far has been lilacs and forget me nots, but I hope soon my snapdragons and hydrangeas will bloom, I just love them both.