Sunday, March 8, 2009

Soul Journey Altered Postcard

I am finally starting to join in some of the challenge blogs, and this is my entry for the Mind Wide Open challenge for this month, using the beautiful image provided by Gail, and the word prompt was "Journey".
This is an altered postcard, and I printed the image on transparency, then stitched it by machine onto the card. It's the first time I have printed on the transparency sheets and it really does come out nice, but then it's a bit hard to add it to the paper isn't it?
I am still not sure on the metal butterfly but it's stuck there now :)

I havn't been able to create anything for two days now, hope I can get back into it today. I have 3 Easter items to make for a swap and I have creative block all of a sudden. I guess the best thing to do is just start something, anything, and go from there, that usually helps. Wish me luck :)