Monday, April 6, 2009

Mind Wide Open April Challenge


Altered 6x6 journal for this months challenge at Mind Wide Open
Another beautiful image created by Gail this month, which is actually mirrored on my journal because I used the gel skin method again. These little paper mache books are so cute and very easy to take apart to alter them. I found it at Michael's last week but in the Decoupage section.
I altered it with old dictionary papers, gessoed, painted, stamped a bit and scruffed up.

I am so glad I took pictures yesterday, WOW, we are having a very windy and wet storm which started last night, we had freezing rain through the night and now it has turned to rain. YUK!!! Some people are having snow too. Welcome to Spring in Canada... a great day to stay home and play in my art room :)