Monday, March 23, 2009

Easter Swap......... bunny HOP!!!!

Can you believe how lucky I was with my swap partner for the Easter Swap at Etsy Cottage Style?
We were to send at least three items, something each that included a bunny, a chick, and an egg.
My swap partner Margaret from The French Bear, makes the cutest, sweetest hand sewn bears, bunnies and chicks, among other things, but I held my breath, didn't really expect her to go to all that trouble and make one of her bunnies, or chicks, for lil' ol' me, BUT.... look what I received today.........
The sweetest bunny in a so, so, soft shade of pink, with the cutest polka dot overalls and adorable little party hat. She is holding an egg that is decorated with little flowers, and is pulling the most adorable hand made chick I have ever seen who is sitting on a little pull wagon :) This little chick, also has a tiny little party hat, I think they must be off to a Bunny Hop or something *giggle*

I am thrilled to have something so precious, and made especially for moi :) I know I have already thanked you a couple of time Margaret, but again, they will be treasured for years to come because I so appreciate the work put into them, and they will be honored with a spot in my curio cabinet all year round. They will fit in perfectly with my bear collection :)
Thank you SO much....

On another note, I am not sure I like seeing my own face every time I see my blog, or post on another blog, it just seems too weird to me, and it's actually a good photo of me, taken at a dinner dance, while I was on the dance floor with a red boa around my neck having a great time :) This may have been two years ago, but I don't think I have changed all that much, at least I am smiling on this photo. SO, don't be surprised if I change back to my other avatar, not sure I like having that there :) Just don't want to confuse anyone.