Sunday, November 16, 2008

6x6 Swap and Free clip art

My dear friend Sherry had my name in a 6x6 and ATC swap at ECS recently. I think she was the first one done, I know I still have my gifts to finish .

Isn't this just beautiful? I fell in love with it right away. Sherry knows I love Vintage girls , and she has been to my home, so maybe she somehow new it would fit perfectly with my holiday decor, which I am sure will be starting to come out soon because I am so in the mood already.

She also sent me a holiday ATC, shown below, another sweet vintage girl, and I just LOVE it!
Thank you again Sherry :)

I have collected SO much Vintage clip art over the past 5 years, so I am going to share some with you, not that many people visit my blog, and if they do, they do not leave comments, but hey, you can save it too, it's fine with me. Click on the image below and save it from the full size image for a better quality. This has been a favorite of mine for some time now, hope you like it!

Hopefully it will inspire you to create something. It looks so Victorian style to me, probably was on a Victorian Christmas card as some point.
I will post another one soon, not sure when. I hate to give a day and then go and forget about it.