Friday, September 12, 2008

Altered Halloween Tin


I love creating these little altered tins, although I say that now because I have only made a few :)

This one I spray painted black for the Halloween theme, and I just happened to have some tiny Pudka or Putka Pods (not sure of the spelling) to use for little pumpkins.

I am so grateful for all I have learned from other bloggers in the mixed media and altered art community, and from what I have learned through a lot of Somerset magazines, that I wanted to give back, so if you are a beginner to it all like me, check our my very first tutorial on how I make one of these little tins over at the Play, Create, Share, Inspire blog. I have shown one of my Fairy tins as an example, but you can do so many things with these tins, just use your imagination :)