Tuesday, January 17, 2012

She Art Designs

First, let me say "A Happy New Year"...


I am a really bad blogger these days, it's been a month.

My goodness, I have no idea where the time goes but I do 
know I am always busy :) 

I worked on these She Art canvases between Christmas
and New Years, and am just now taking photos of them.



I found it very relaxing once I got in the mode and a lot of fun too.

The only thing missing on my canvases is the words.

Not sure where I am going with that yet.

This one below is a book cover.
It will be the front of an altered book.


I had a go at two girls on a canvas.

You may notice they all seem to have the same colour theme.

Not sure why :)



Below is another altered book cover.

Do you like her skirt? I love that paper, it's from
The Graphics Fairy.


And one more, a little different with the wings.


Sorry for so many photos all at once. 

I have been feeling really guilty for not posting on my blog,
but lately I just don't know what to say. So I hope you don't mind
just a few words today. All is well, I am great, and will be back soon.

Big Cyber Hugs,
Lynn