Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas is coming

Are you all prepared for the Holiday's?
I am because we are having our turkey day this Sunday with my side of the family, turkey and all the trimmings.

Just wanted to share a few things I have made this December. I seem to be in love with simple tree shapes, I made these cards using up bits and pieces I had on hand.


When I came across a folded piece of off white card stock I decided to make a card with it, a really simple card, and I think it turned out quite nice. Using charcoal and markers gave it a little definition.


I also made this little snowman ornament using a tutorial from Dawn at 
The Feathered Nest. I always wanted to know how to make them. Hers are a lot cuter than mine, but this was my first time.
Still, he looks cute on the tree.
A Vintage Style snowman :)


I am finished making things for Christmas now, and I want to clear up my studio over the next week so I can make a fresh new start for the New Year.

Hope to be back again before the big day :)