Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Make a pretty pink Valentine Card

I am just dropping by to let you know that I have updated my tutorial on making the folded Valentine Heart Card, and it is now on my Squidoo page here.

I made this pretty pink card with lace :)

I mentioned Squidoo on a previous post and it is something very important to me. I get to write about things I love, have fun, and I get to help my favorite charity. I will tell you more about that soon, I am so excited and feel very passionate about charity work, and I want to make an entire post about the one I am supporting the most now.

Head over to my page where I have instructions and the free cliparts I used :)

If you have a Squidoo account please give me a thumbs up, if not you can still leave a comment.
Thank you, be back soon,
Lynn