Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Framed Collage

This sweet little frame has been hanging on the wall of my studio since I moved in this room last summer and as I have been re organzing and de cluttering etc, I noticed it needed something new, maybe a piece of my own art work to look at. I find after a while you stop noticing what you have on the walls and just get on with what you are working on.
This is a 5x5inch frame which I believe I found dirt cheap somewhere and i just love it, so I made this little collage for a refreshing change.

It was hard to get a photo of it on the wall without the flash coming on the camera, it's been raining all day.
The serious, yet beautiful little girl is from a download package I purchased at Digital Imagery, the bird is a freebie from Nancy at Vintage Stamper and I used a vintage playing card, nothing too fancy, no words, a beautiful soulful child with nature, just what I like :)