Thursday, April 16, 2009

Theme Thursday Glamour Girl



This week Theme Thursday's Challenge is Glamour Girls.

I made an ATC with this beauty. Her hair is done in finger waves, which is something I had to master to pass my hairstylist exam, many moons ago. That certainly brings back memories, I have not worked in the field for about 24 years now.

Head on over to the Theme Thursday blog to see what everyone else is doing, it should be a fun challenge, there are so many beautiful images of these gorgeous women to play with. This lady, stamp and pen on paper is from a collage sheet at Digital Collage Sheets, the background paper is designed by Gail at Shabby Cottage Studio.

I thought I would try to change colors of fonts etc when blogging, but for some reason they will change color and sometimes they don't..so I give up this time. I think it's about time I had a new blog look too. I took the black background off at least but no idea what I want for a header yet, so the old one with have to do for a while. Sometimes you just need to have a change, I know I do :)

Hope you are having a fun art filled day, or out gardening or something you enjoy :)