Sunday, April 19, 2009

Award

I just recieved the Breeze award from Gaby at Gaby Cajubrasil, and I want to thank you very much :)
This award was created by Peter Breeze and these are his words to describe it:
The coveted Breese Award is given to six inspirational individuals; since most blog awards cater to odd numbers, this particular award was designed for the more even keeled folk. These six should be a collection of bloggers that have helped you, either directly or indirectly, to stay creative.
Ok, well a lot of bloggers I have met since I started my blog not long ago have been very helpful and inspiring, and so I have chosen the six of you below because you all have gone out of your way to be caring, helpful when I ask questions, and also have really inspired me in my journey with mixed media which is now a passion of mine , thank you from the bottom of my heart :)
Rachel at Creative Flight
Patty at Magpies Nest

Have an art filled day,

Lynn