Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Creativity put on hold

I suddenly decided I needed more work and less sleep. Well not exactly but here is why :) I would like you to meet Cooper our new fur baby. He is 8 1/2 weeks old and has been with us for 3 days now and made himself quite at home already. He is a Morkie, which is a mixture of a Yorkie and a Maltese.

Of course my husband had to give him a soccer ball, since soccer has been a passion and still is all his life.
He is napping quite often but not for long periods, so it's the only time I can do anything right now and I mean "anything"


He is only 2lbs at the moment and will be quite small when full grown but he has big paws so I am thinking around 10lbs. I have picked up my knitting needles and started on a little sweater for him, he needs it if we go out :) I just love him to bits and he loves us to bits, I just forgot how much work it was having a new puppy after having Andy our Golden Retriever for 12 years.
I plan to have him in my studio when he is sleeping starting tomorrow, I have to puppy safe it first because I have lots of things in baskets etc on the ground. Wish me luck :)