Thursday, February 19, 2009

What A Little Bird Said ATC

Everytime I visit Gaby at Colorful Adventures, I am so inspired, because her work is always amazing. I think her blog was one of the first mixed media blogs I started to follow. She has been on a bird kick lately and I am also on a bird kick right now :)
Maybe it's because we want Spring, and as soon as possible please!!!!!
I had seen this lovely bird nests in Gaby's ATC's lately and had to head over to Retro Cafe Art to get me some. It is a digi sheet of various sizes of bird nests. I also purchased a digi sheet of really pretty birds, and this is one of them. I must comment too on what excellent quality these digi images are. Having a background in graphics I really, really appreciate that when I purchase collage sheets.
The ATC background and eggs are from Digital Collage Sheets.
I finished it off with a little glimmer mist, that could be why it looks a bit shiny :)