Thursday, February 18, 2010

Puppy Love


"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent.
To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace."
- Milan Kundera

Hi, this is Cooper :) On the last post, Shirley asked how I was doing and that was so sweet of her , so mom said go ahead and tell her. I am doing great thank you, I am almost 1 1/2 years old now, and I think I have stopped growing at 15lbs. I love mom and dad so much, but I just love all people really. I like my routine, and I like to snuggle up on the couch with mom while she is on her computer. I do miss being in mom's studio, but she says we have to keep it tidy because our house is for sale. What? I like this house.......
Align Center
My favorite thing is my blankie, I like it better than balls and my rubber bone. Mom said dad has spoiled me because he always gives me something in with my plain boring old dog food, tee hee. Got them good there :) If he doesn't, then I just don't eat it.
This photo of me was taken last week and mom really likes it, she sent it to everyone because she just loves me so much, and is always telling me so.
Think I will go take a nap, I like doing that too while mom is on the computer and this blogging thing is a bit hard on me because I have paws not fingers.

Bye for now,
Love Cooper