Thursday, July 16, 2009

Theme Thursday Challenge Stripes

What can I say? I just felt like a Halloween theme today. This weeks challenge at
Theme Thursday is to use stripes and I had a piece of this orange paper I had painted left. Then I drew stripes with my black Pitt Pen and shaded them with the Grey Pitt Pen. Then I started seeing Halloween .
That is actually a mouse in the bottom next to the boy but it's a bit hard to see him.
Digital images from Shabby Cottage Studio and Digital Collage Sheets.

I think I am going to take a break from challenges and work on a few other things. During summer I find I have less and less time in my art room to play and I have ideas of things I want to work on.

I had a lovely birthday yesterday, and was very surprised by my DH who gifted me a Sony Handycam, it's so small and easy to use , you can take videos or photos with it, so we were practicing a lot yesterday :) I only wish we could have afforded a video camera when our daughter was young, it would have been so nice to see her as a baby on video. This one saves everything on a hard drive so now I need to figure out how to get them on discs or on the computer. More technology, I just got used to my ipod after a few years.

Thanks for dropping by, and hope you are having a nice summer day :)