Sunday, March 15, 2009

Awfully Big Art Adventure Challenge

At Awfully Big Art Adventure this week the challenge is to make something from news print. We don't buy newspapers so I used a piece of paper on this tag from an old dictionary. You may have to click on the image to see the close up, I painted over the paper with a shimmering gold paint and wiped some off. It does glimmer too :)
The tag was then stamped on and stitched before I added this sweet little girl who looks a bit fed up at having her photo taken. The girl and butterfly wings are from Digital Collage Sheets and I was so happy to find a use for her today :)

I hope you have all had a good Sunday, it was a beautiful, sunny but cold day here and I spent most of it playing in my studio. Still too cold for me to play outside in the flower beds, but soon I am sure :)