Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Home Decor Post

Hope you are ready for a nice weekend.

We were supposed to get more snow but looks like not, yeahhhh…. the sun is shining too so I am going to do some sewing today.

 This post is something new for me but I just had to share.

 I am in the process of finding curtains/drapery for my home. After almost 4 years here I still haven't decided on what I would like. We have blinds on all windows, which is very necessary with the hot summers we have here, but curtains to me make a home feel cozier and just finish off a room.

 So below is a widget from Houzz.com

 I fell in love with not only the colour of the drapery in this room but the style.


designs, bathroom designs, and more ∨

Hire residential landscape architects to help with all aspects of landscape design, from selecting or designing outdoor patio furniture, to siting a detached garage or deck.
Share photos of the cabinets and kitchen sink you like with a top kitchen remodeler in your area.



Just look at the design on this drapery panel…

WOW!!!! How on earth did they do that ? It is, to me, beautiful . I would love curtains like this in my living room. If only I knew how.

Maybe you are not into decorating but I thought it was worth a share :)


Transitional Spaces by Boston Interior Designers & Decorators Leslie Fine Interiors





If you go through the widget on this photograph you can get the colour of the walls. It is soooo me !!!

Do you like?

If you are currently decorating your home check out Joss & Main, there is a link on my side bar and I promise you I am in no way affiliated with the site, I just love it. I have ordered twice now and am picking up my items from the States next week.
The furniture is awesome and they have sales each day, but I can't see having furniture shipped , then again if I did see something I just had to have, I may change my mind.




5 comments:

  1. Hello Lynn,
    OH wow, yes the curtains are surely very elegant and special, I love them too...
    The room looks relaxed and beautiful, but I would never be able to live like that-I have far too many things and decoration alwayes , my home is filled to the brim ,and not at all elegant like this, LOL. I would love to throw out some stuff, but having this and that in my hands, it most often gets back on the windowsill or the table!!!!!!!
    Well have fun with desidein your new curtains...I hope to see a picture when you are don!!
    xox,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the curtains and the colours. I would love an elegant home but can't see me getting around to a complete re-do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so beautiful! There is a calming effect with that shade don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that colour scheme Lynn....you have great taste. Those curtains are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed very elegant and special.Those curtains look fantastic.

    Hope your day is going great!
    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and leaving a comment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me using the email link.